The Delivery Conference – TDC Global – is a must attend event for anyone with an interest in the future of eCommerce delivery. Each year, this incredibly valuable global event brings the community together to digest market trends, share innovative ideas and strategy, discuss challenges of meeting customers’ ever-increasing expectation of their retail and delivery experience and network with peers.
Taking place in London on Tuesday 26th February 2019, TDC Global will bring together 1300+ attendees – 70% of which are from the leading retailers and brands – with access to keynote presentations from industry leaders, multiple conference streams and an exhibition of over 30 leading carriers, 3PLs and technology providers. Past speakers have included Sir Ian Cheshire, Chairman of Debenhams, Nick Beighton, CEO at ASOS, Carol Kane, Joint CEO at Boohoo and Nick Wheeler, Founder & Chairman, Charles Tyrwhitt.
This year will mark the event’s 10th anniversary and we hope you will be with us to celebrate 10 years of bringing the eCommerce community together to exchange insights, ideas and innovations that are shaping the industry today.
TDC Global 2019 will explore current market trends, new innovations and technology; and discuss the rapid evolution needed within eCommerce to meet customers’ expectations of a personalised and connected experience across all channels.
Who will you meet?
TDC Global attracts over 1,300 delegates (from over 30 countries) from across the eCommerce, technology and logistics space.
CLICK HERE to see a list of companies already registered
What to expect?
- FREE full conference passes for both retailers and brands.
- 6 keynote presentations from global eCommerce leaders describing their own innovative delivery strategy.
- 4 streams to choose from: eCommerce and Customer Experience Stream, Logistics & Carrier Stream, Solutions Showcase and New for 2019! Technology Stream.
- Solutions Showcase – with spin-off presentations by leading carriers.
- New for 2019! The Retail Innovation Hub. Click here to learn more
- 4 presentation theatres: Global eCommerce, Delivery Download, Opportunities & Challenges, Cross Border.
- Over 1,300 senior eCommerce Executives for hours of unrivalled networking opportunities (>70% of all delegates are from retailers & brands, who each hold responsibility for eCommerce, Logistics, Customer Experience and Supply Chain strategy and operations).
- A dedicated eCommerce Delivery exhibition hall, with 30+ exhibitors all housed across one floor.